Blackheads usually only present on oily skin, and they occur because of clogged pores. So, the natural way to remove the blackheads is by removing the thing that clogs your pores. To accomplish this you can gently pop it yourself.
Here’s the safe way to get rid of blackheads:
- Steam your face first to open up your pores this will make the removal process easier.
- Pat your face dry with soft towel.
- Wash your hand clean with soap; you don’t want to touch your skin with dirty hand.
- Very gently apply pressure to both side of blackheads by pushing it down first and then up around the blemish. So, you will pop the blackheads from underneath the blackheads. Only attempt this no more than twice, if you forcefully do this it will only make the condition worse.
How to Get Rid of Pimples
Now, I’ll give you some tips to get rid of pimples the natural way.
- You can try to remove pimples by popping it yourself, and the way is similar to removing blackheads that I have written above. And remember being gentle is the key to remove pimples.
- Another way to get rid of pimples is to wash your face 3 times a day using soap specialized for skin with acne usually any soap for sensitive skin will be good enough.
- Apply creams or ointment that contains benzyl peroxide, I think every over-the-counter acne treatment lotion have this as their ingredients.
- Those are three tips to get rid of pimples, now let’s move to the next one.
How to Get Rid of Whiteheads
Now, the last part is getting rid of whiteheads. Whiteheads usually only occur on people with oily skin and whiteheads is the accumulation of body oil that get hardened. Here are some tips to get rid of them.
- This one is rather extreme because it involve using needle (try this at your own risk). First take a clean needle and sterilize it by soaking it in alcohol. Then wash your hand clean using soap and then lance your whiteheads using the needle and very gently squeeze it to pop the whitehead out. Remember to wash your hand after wards.
- Consume small dose of vitamin A to reduce the body oil production, eat vegetables and detoxify yourself by drinking plenty of water can really help, but this one will take time.
- Just like removing the blackheads, using product contains benzyl peroxide can also do the job.